Wednesday 29 June 2011

Thank You!

I want to say a huge thank you to, firstly Miss Hall my art teacher for being an amazing person and helper to me and creating this blog, Mrs McCallum for being a super person and a huge support to me, mrs Goodger for just being a star she will be missed, and Mrs Gerrard for keeping me in line during my time at school, I also want to say a huge thank you and huge goodbye to those I may not see again and a huge thank you for my friends at Beaumont Leys School as you have all been amazing and I will miss you guys so much and THANK YOU!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

  1. Well done Chris! You have worked so hard throughout your GCSEs and have been really dedicated to your work. I have seen you make such progress in Art which makes me really proud. The blog is looking great already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chris. Your blog looks fabulous. We are very proud of your progress and achievements, and you have been a fine ambassador for Art at Beaumont Leys School.

    ReplyDelete